Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
Welcome To The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach is a renowned resort within the Kaanapali Beach Resort offering beachfront beauty, gracious service, and the convenience of condominium living. You'll have immediate access to Kaanapali, one of Maui's very best beaches, where you can swim, surf, and snorkel. In fact, most units look right out over the shimmering blue of the Pacific Ocean.
All suites at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach are generously sized, so you'll have plenty of room to kick off your vacation sandals and relax. Our suites range from over 600 to almost 2,000 square feet, and include fully equipped kitchens and private lanais, some of which wrap around corner units for even more expansive views.
The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach is situated across from two championship golf courses, and offers private access to dozens of shops and restaurants at Whalers Village. We're also just minutes from Lahaina--a bustling community where you can enjoy five-star cuisine and exciting cultural events and nightlife seven days a week.
Other amenities at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach include a beachfront swimming pool and fitness center, and you can also treat yourself to a massage.
More Information On The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
- Fresh pineapple in every room
- FREE In-room high speed Internet access available (via Cable Modem)
- Children receive a FREE beach bucket & shovel at Check-in!
- Year-round children's program, Camp Kaanapali (available at all Maui RQH properties)
- Two-night minimum stay required
- Overnight parking fee of $12 per night
- Next door to 36-hole Kaanapali Golf Courses
All Whaler on Kaanapali Beach Reservations processed through Blue Hawaii Vacations © 2009 Blue Hawaii Vacations